These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 24, 2007

GOODDAY

From: LARRY ATANGA - atanga@excite.com

Attention

My name is Mr Larry Atanga with the SG-SSB Bank of
Ghana as the Regional manager, Takoradi Branch, in the
Western Region of Ghana.

I got your information during a Bankers
Quarterly Forum with other African Countries, held in
Lome, the capital city of Togo, in West Africa. I
write you this letter in good faith.

I am 52 years old with three kids. I have packaged a
transaction that will be of mutual benefit to us. As
the branch manager of SG- SSB Bank of Ghana, it is my
duty to send a financial report to my
head office in the capital city, Accra, at the end of
each financial year.

Following the release of the last year financial
report, (2005), I discovered that my branch made fifty five
million, five hundred thousand United States Dollars
($55,500,000.00); from the transactions
accruing to the account of the Inland Revenue Service
(IRS) which my head office will never be aware of
because it was not detected by the audit department
from the head office.

I have diverted the funds into what the bank call
Escrow Call Account with no beneficiary. As the branch
manager of this bank, I cannot be directly connected
to this money, so my contacting you is to assist me
receive the funds in your bank account in your country
and get 30% of the total funds as your benefit.

If you agree to assist me, I will immediately program
your full information in the computer system here in
Takoradi branch as an Escrow Call Account
holder/depositor in SG-SSB Bank of Ghana.

All I need from you is to stand claim as the original
depositor of this fund.

Email me if you think we can work together, on
Email:larryatanga07@k.ro

Thanks for your co-operation in advance.

Yours truly,
Mr Larry Atanga