These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A CALL FOR ASSISTANCE

From: Mrs Fatima Aziza - fat.aziza@hotmail.com

Dear Sir, My name is Mrs Fatima Aziza : I work with the International operationdepartment in CitiBank here in London United Kingdom.On a routine inspection I discovered a dormant domiciliary account with aBAL. Of £16M Sixteen Million Pounds, on further discreet investigation, Ialso discovered that the account holder has long since passed away (dead)leaving no beneficiary to the account.
With warm hearts I offer my friendship, and my greetings, andI hope this letter meets you in good time. It will be surprising to you toreceive this proposal from me since you do not know me personally.However, I am sincerely seeking your confidence in this transaction,which I propose with my free mind and as a person of integrity.
Please i want you to relax your mind in helping me because i believe evenif you have invested unknowingly into a deal that has never come through,this very transaction is %100 risk free and to prove to you that i am very realistic of all am saying , i would like it if you can be able totravel out of your country to witness all am telling you face to face.Please i would like you to have Trust in me and free your mind and help meout, But if you still could not travel, good we can aswel go into bank tobank transfer but i would like you to travel so that you will be able tosee this fund cash.
Furthermore, i would like you to send to me your personal details such as1. your private/cell phone number for easy communication and fax numberfor faxing of all the legal documents. 2. your age
Please let it be known to you that once i receive this information from youi will be able to work out things positively and be able to update you onhow this transaction is going to be done.
Regards of Regards,
Mrs Fatima Aziza
_________________________________________________________________
Celeb spotting – Play CelebMashup and win cool prizes
https://www.celebmashup.com