These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, October 26, 2007

Dear Friend

From: john paul - miss_joy4000@yahoo.fr

Dear Friend,
Please accept my apology for not contact you earlier before now due to my tight schedules. I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that money under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay Presently I'm in London with the partnersfor some projects with the money.
Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in that process despite that it failed us at that time. Due to no trust. Now, I want you to contact my secretary, her name is miss joy and her mail address is (miss_joy4000@yahoo.fr) Arrange with her how the total sum of (US$1, 000, 000, 00) will reach you safely which I have already kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.
So feel free to get in touch with my secretary miss joy and discuss with her How the amount will reach you. Please do let me know immediately you contact her to receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffer ness at that time. As at moment, I am very busy here because of the projects which I and the new partner are have at hand.
Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with her and she will send the amount to you without any delay.
Best regards, Barrister john paul (Esq.)
_________________________________________________________________
News, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Get it now!
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx