These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, September 17, 2007

My evil relation can not go free

From: Lauretta Anderson - lau301@myway.com

Dear Friend,

I am Lauretta Anderson from London dying of CANCER OF THE LUNGS out of Ignorance.I smoked for years out of fun and never knew it will destroy me.This disease has caused a deep harm to my lungs, my lungs are destroyed and know more responding to treatment. The doctor Confirmed that my immune is no more resistance and will pass away soonest. The most painful thing is that I don't have a Child of my own to continue from where i stopped in life due to reckless life that i lived. I beg you in the name of God to help me take possession of the funds $6.2m which i deposited in a safe firm as my new beneficiary for legitimate claims for the purpose of helping the less privileged ones crying for help. This information will be needed from you to enable me forward them to the financial institution as my new beneficiary for immediate claims in your favor.

1.YOUR FULL NAME.2.YOUR HOME OR COMPANY ADDRESS.3.YOUR MOBILE PHONE AND FAX NUMBER.

Thanks and may the good lord uplift you in all that you lay hands upon.

Reply me alternatively through this email address:

lau300@yahoo.co.uk

Lauretta Anderson .

---------------------------------
Heute schon einen Blick in die Zukunft von E-Mails wagen? Versuchen Sie´s mit dem neuen Yahoo! Mail.

---------------------------------
Kennt man wirklich jeden über 3 Ecken? Die Antworten gibt's bei Yahoo! Clever