These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, September 17, 2007

i ask for your partnership to reprofile funds over 50 Million

From: vagit alekperov - vagitalekperov9@hotmail.com

Sir/Madam,I am Vagit Alekperov, I represent a top company executive in Russia. I have a very sensitive and private brief from this top executive to ask for your partnership to re-profile funds over 50 Million euro.
I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via a bank in Western Europe, and this is a legitimate transaction. You will be paid 8% for your "management fees", if I am able to reach terms with you.
If you are interested, please write me back on my private emailand provide me with your name, telephone number, and private email (vagit_alekperow02@yahoo.com)address and I will provide further details. Please keep this close to your chest as much as possible; we can not afford any political problems. Regards,Mr. Alekperov
_________________________________________________________________
Kick back and relax with hot games and cool activities at the Messenger Café.
http://www.cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_SeptWLtagline