These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, May 07, 2007

Can I Trust You

From: Veronica Taylor - vero_taylor2007@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Friend,

How are you today? I hope all is well with you and your family.

My name is veronica Taylor, I am resident in Monrovia the capital city of
Liberia.I am the wife to the former President of Liberia (Charles
Taylor).I am a 48 years old woman with three children, I am a devouted
christain.

Sequel to the recent arrest of my husband at a nigerian border town by
custom officials and his consequent transfer to Sierra Leone for trial for
war crime which he was accused to have committed during the war in my
country Liberia and a neighbouring country (Sierra Leone).I am afraid that
the hit might soon turn on us (his immediate relatives). I therefore
urgently want to acquire a property (HOUSE) as i wish to relocate my
children out of this country for safety and also to start a new life
before this present turn around of event affects the future of my children
and i. My choice of property are duplex houses with about four or five
bedrooms in a very peaceful and quiet city.The prices of which I expect to
range between US$500,000.00 to USD700,000,00 .The mode of payment will not
be a problem for I am paying you cash. PLEASE CAN I TRUST AND CONFIDE IN
YOU? The war in my country and the present happenings concerning my
husband has taken a different toll as many people are still being killed
silently and i do not think my children and i are safe here.

Due to security reasons, I will not be able to call you and you can not
call me too as our telephone lines are being bugged.

Please contact me as soon as possible.

Best regards

Mrs Taylor Veronica