These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, May 07, 2007

Business Proposal

From: Johnson Kofi - jkxlem11@hotmail.com

From: Mr. Johnson Kofi.
The Manager International
Commercial Bank Ghana
First Light Branch
Accra, Ghana.


Attn: Sir,

First I must solicit your confidence in this transaction, this is by virtue of it's nature as being utterly Confidential and top secret. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that this is real and genuine.

My name is Mr. Johnson kofi. I am the manager of the international commercial bank Ghana, first light branch. I am a Ghanaian married with two kids.

I am writing to solicit your assistance in the transfer of us$2,500.000.00.

This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am the manager made as profit during the last year. I have already submitted an approved end of the year report for the year 2006 to my head office here in Accra and they will never know of this excess.

I have since then, placed this amount of us$2,500.000.00 on a suspense account without a beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account.

I intend to part 30% of this fund to you while 70% shall be for me. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this. It's going to be a bank-to-bank transfer. All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund.

If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response.


With Regards,
Mr. Johnson Kofi

---------------------------------
New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

---------------------------------
Does your mail provider give you access to messages sent to other POP email accounts, like your work account? Get Yahoo! Mail