These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 19, 2006

RE;I Await Your Urgent Response

From: prince kobani - princekobani2007@pobox.sk

Dear Sir,
My name is Mr. Prince kobani. I am the Eastern regional manager
of the Standard Chartered Bank in Ghana; I got your information African
online net work. I am a good Christian man, married with three children I
do not want problems but I just hope you can assist me. I am 42 years old.
I write you this letter in good faith. I am in control of the sum of Twelve
Million, Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars ($12,950,000.00) which
was an excess of profit made by our regional eastern office in the last
quarter of the year 2003, which I have placed on a call deposit account and
did not declare this to my head office. Sir, I contacted you because I can
move this moneyto our offshore filtering center in London covering the region,
but can I rely on your trust to hold this money for me until I arrive
Europe or USA and pick it up myself and you deduct 30% of the money as your
commission. If you accept my offer you can contact me only on my
confidential email address princekobani2006@myway.com if you do not accept can you
forget I contacted you? All I need is for you to get me a good current
account in your bank in USA or Europe where I can move this money. There
are practically no risks involved, it will be a bank to bank transfer.
I
hope you understand my situation.
Thank you.
Yours truly,
Prince Kobani