These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 19, 2006

Read And Reply to Me

From: Mr Dennis Stevenson - dens0008@yahoo.com.hk

Read And Reply to Me
My Private tell number (+447040124814)
Email

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr Dennis
Stevenson,The Chairman of the Board of Directors, bank of Scotland,
United Kingdom.I have only written to seek your help and assistance.

I
wish to make a transfer of money involving a huge amount of money
worth, (Fifteen-million pounds sterlings) (£15,000,000.00)pounds
sterlings.I am proposing to make this transfer to a any bank account of
your choice.Thus, i need your help and support. I propose an offer of
45% of the total amount to be your own share after the transfer has
been successfully concluded, while 50% will be for my family and I. Why
5% will be for any expenses we made during the transfer process.

Kindly reply me stating your interest, and I shall give you the details
and necessary proceedure in which to make the transfer.I anxiously
await your response, Send your replies to
Thanks and Godbless you.

Thanks and God bless you.
Mr Dennis Stevenson