These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 19, 2006

Pay master General in (N.I.B), National Irish Bank

From: NATIONAL IRISH BANK PAY MASTER GENERAL - paymastergeneralm7@hotmail.com

Michael Wilson
Room 2A N.I.B Headquarter
Dublin Ireland M.D/P.M.G
phone 44 70111 40152

I am Michael Wilson and the (P.M.G). Pay master General in (N.I.B), National Irish Bank... and an office I have been since the past two decades.

I and my colleagues, we have this money been kept in unreliable Foreign Account in (N.I.B), National Irish Bank, the said amount of money is the sum of US$40 Million Dollars.

In this regard the only assistance I wish you could render me is for you to be available in claim it and invest this money because in Ireland, a Civil Servants don't own foreign account.
I have all the documents for the said Account and I will disclose the account number and forward all the documents when I get your good response.
We have only 14 working good days in this transaction.

As a partner, 15% is for you and 1% will be for resettlement of expenditure made while 84% will be for my colleagues and me.

Please feed me back with:

(1) Your name and address
(2) Your private phone number.

Please, it is strictly confidential and I look for your urgent response. to my direct email { paymastergeneralm1@yahoo.com {
Regards,
Michael Wilson...