These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Dispatch To Charity Home

From: Mr Ahmed Hassan - ahmedhassan222@mchsi.com

Dear Friend,
My name is AHMED HASSAN a merchantin Dubai, in the U.A.E. I have been diagnosed
with Esophageal cancer .It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and
right now I have only about
a few months to live, according to medical experts.
so I want you to help me dispatch my money of the sum of Twenty One million
dollars $21,000,000,00 which has been kept in a security company in europe to
any charity home of your choice as I have set aside 25% for you and for your
time.
I WILL APPRECIATE YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE TO THE EMAILS BELOW
ahmedhassan6555@yahoo.com
ahmedhassan120@myway.com

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Ahmed Hassan