These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, September 26, 2007

MY BELOVE IN CHRIST

From: DR AHMAD JASSIM - drahmadjassim4@hotmail.com

Peace of the Lord be with you and your family Amen,

My name is Dr Ahmad Jassim Muhammed Al-Azzawe from Argentina,i used to work with shell petroleum in Nigeria were i am presently undergoing treatment and was also a major investor in offshore oil Riggs until recently when i was crippled by stroke which left half of my body paralyzed and i has undergone several text and treatment but all not avail.

For the past Six years i have been looking for a miracle and spiritual cure but no way, recently my doctor told one of the workers in the hospital that he doubt if i will make it i have no close relative around me, the only person i have which happens to be my distant cousin of mine Mrs Sara Left to Australia for over 8 years ago and since then i haven't seen her neither do i have her postal address.

I have giving my life to Christ since i knew i can not help myself i know that you might ask yourself how i got in contact with you,well is the lord doing i was led to contact you and i strongly have faith that you are the right person to handle this project, before i depart from this world i would want you to set up an orphanage foundation in my name in your country and also donate the rest of my wealth to Churches for the use of promogation of God's works,motherless since my wealth would not be use full for me again,i seek for your wiliness and with the help of my doctor Mr David Mark you both can achieve and make my dream to come true.

My account balance presently totaling $9.8M as was reflected in my last statement account from my bank account i have in Nigeria and i wish you use this fund to finance the project as i don't have power on my own to carryout this mission.

By God grace in return of your mail please include your contact information's so that Mr David Mark will found it easy to contact you or you can contact him with this phone number ( +234-808059985642 ) for more informations's in all, always remember Jesus is the way and the truth since i gave my life to Christ my life change i can injoy his goodness mercy towards me, just one day we all will die and face our creator for judgment according to the word of God.

Jesus love's you my dear.

Yours Brother

Dr Ahmad Jassim Muhammed Al-Azzawe