These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Good News

From: Mr Daniel Mensah - mrabuchiezeh@yahoo.com

Dearest Friend,

Compliments of the season and God's blessings from Mr Daniel Mensah.
I am the one who contacted you long ago, I am very happy to
inform you about my success in getting that fund transferred, Now I want
you to contact my secretary in Benin Rapublic with his information
below:

NAME: Rev Mmaduabuchi Ezeh
EMAIL: mrabuchiezeh@yahoo.com
PHONE: +229-930-580-26
Call him immediately with His above direct phone.Ask him to send you
the total sum of (800,000.00) Eight Hundred and Thousand usd Cashier's
Cheque, which I kept for your compensation contact my secretary on this
Email: mrabuchiezeh@yahoo.com

Yours faithfully.
Mr Daniel Mensah