These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Dear Friend

From: eric ohia - ericohia45@hotmail.com

Dear Friend,
My name is MR ERIC OHIA, I work with a Commercial Bank Ltd as the Regional manager. I am 47years old with two kids. I have packaged a transaction that will be of mutual benefit to us. As the branch manager of a Bank Ghana , it is my duty to send a financial report to my head office in the capital city, Accra , at the end of each financial year. Following the release of the second quarter financial report, ending June 2007, I discovered that my branch made Five Millions of Dollars, from the transactions accruing to the account of the Inland Revenue Service (IRS). This was not detected by the renowned auditors from my head office. I have diverted the funds into what the bank call Escrow Call Account with no beneficiary. Meanwhile as you know I can not be directly connected to this money for obvious reasons. So my contacting you is for you to assist me receive this fund in your bank account in your country; which I know is possible if you liaise properly with me and get 35% of the total funds as your benefit. The transfer would be made via swift and it will be a Bank-to-Bank wired transfer. All I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this fund. I will compute your particulars as the person who made the deposit in my branch, so that my head office will immediately order the transfer to your designated bank Account. Thanks for your understanding and co-operation. Please for your interesting contact me back.
While I implore you to maintain the absolute secrecy and confidentiality required in this transaction I am waiting for your positive response.Yours truly,MR ERIC OHIA
_________________________________________________________________
Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces. It's easy!
http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us