These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 03, 2007

Remain Blessed

From: richie clarkson - rclarkson@moldova.com

DEAR FRIEND,
As you read this,i don't want you to fill for me, because, i believe everyone will die someday.

My name is RICHIE CLARKSON , a petroluem merchant in DUBIA.I been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer which was discovered very late, owing to my laxity in caring for my health.it has defiled all forms of medicine,and right now, i have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.


I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world, i would live my life a different way from how i lived it.Now that God has called me, i have willed and given most of my assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close friends. i have decided to give alms to charity organisations in asia and some other countries .

now that my health has deteriorated so badly,i cannot do this any more my self. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts, and distribute the money which i have there to charity organisation in bulgaria and pakistan, the refused and kept the money to themselves.Hence,i do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contented with what i have left for them.

They last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of Ten Million Dollars (10,000,000.00) that i have with a Security Company in Europe.I will like you to help me and collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity organisations.I only need your sincererity,dedication and commitment.
email me back with rclarkson@md.com

i have set 10% for your time and dedication.
Remain Blessed.
Richie.


---------------------------------
DELETE button is history. Unlimited mail storage is just a click away