These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 03, 2007

My Dearest friend

From: erick william - dr_erickwilliam@yahoo.fr

My Dearest friend,
I am happy to inform you that I have suceeded in transferring the $20.5m United States Dollars to bank of Italy with the assitance of a Paraguay friend, whom based on agreement received 30% of the entire money for his financial involvement.

Presently I have relocate to South Korea for the operation with my own share as I have earlier proposed. Nevertheless, I cannot forget you, especially your honest effort, though it did not yield positive fruit, but I stll appreciate it, thanks you very much, meanwhile I have a surprise package for you.

Contact my Reverend in Republic of Benin Cotonou, and his name is Reverend Norman Keneth with the following address: revbarister_norman06@yahoo.fr his direct phone cell phone: 0022993019265.

I have instructed him to direct you on how you would receive the sum of $700,000.00 United States Dollars in international bank draft which I set out for your compensation, please I want you to accept it in good faith.

I really appreciate all you did and I pray that we would meet someday, but right now I am too busy for sometime now, you know what I mean, so feel free and get in touched with Reverend Norman Keneth

NOTE :BELLOW IS THE REQUIRED INFORMATIONS YOU WILL SEND TO HIM:

(1) YOUR FULL NAMES(2) YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS(3) YOUR DIRECT CELL PHONE NUMBER AND HOUSE PHONE WITH FAX IF ANY.

I remain your bossom friend.

Best Regards,Mr Erick Williams.
_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01