These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Greetings

From: CaptChris Carter - capt_carter1@yahoo.com

Greetings,
This mail will definitely be coming to you as a surprise,but i must crave your indulgence to introduce myself to you. I am Capt.Chris Carter, an American soldier, currently serving in the third infantry division in Iraq. I am currently in Kuwait on duty break. I and my partner, secretly moved some abandoned cash in a mansion belonging to the former president, Saddam Hussein and the total cash is 25 Million USD.

We hid it in a safe for a while to avoid been seen.we secretly moved it out of Iraq to a security company in Kuwait.You do not have to be afraid of anything as no one else knows about this and everything is safe. I would be pleased and grateful to you if you could assist us in
receiving this box for us on your behalf as I will be heading back soon to camp in Iraq to join my colleagues. Of course, I will give you some money for your efforts.

We have limited time now, kindly get back to me immediately. Moving the funds out of here is not going to be much of a problem as arrangements are being made towards that. All I want from you is your trust and assurance that if the box gets to you, you can keep it in a safe place until our arrival. Please get back to me as your response will determine our subsequent correspondence.
Please do not expose us and for security reasons and do not to reveal this deal to any third party to avoid jeopardize this transaction and my position, please treat this matter as urgent as possible.

In God we trust,
Capt. Chris Carter.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm