These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, August 14, 2007

From Sister Monalisa

From: monalisa Adun - monalisadadun@yahoo.fr

Dear One in the Lord,

It is in due respect and subsequent assurance given to me, This letter may come to you as surprise, your name was given to me by foreign exchange bueau in Cote D'Ivoire, when I was doing my seach for whom can assist me in transfer of this money amounting to be the sum 11,270m dollars that was deposited by my late husband in a security company here, in this case I will love to associate with you. Morealso, to known you please kindly send me your detains.

Here I drop for now, wait from you soonest, may the father in heaven bless you and your family.

Best regard's,
Your's faithfully sister,
Monalisa I Adun.


---------------------------------
Découvez le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger : appelez vers des téléphones en France et à partir de 0,012 €/minute ! Téléchargez la version beta.

---------------------------------
Découvez le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger : appelez vers des téléphones en France et à partir de 0,012 €/minute ! Téléchargez la version beta