These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, August 01, 2007

CAN I TRUST YOU

From: sgt javis reeves - javie_rreeves@yahoo.com.cn

Hello Pal, I hope my email meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name is Sgt. Jarvis Reeves Jr. I am a military attache with the Engineering unit here in Ba'qubah Iraq for the united state, we have about $25 Million dollars that we want to move out of the country. My partners and I need a good partner someone we can trust to actualize this venture.The money is from oil proceeds and legal.But we are moving it through diplomatic means to your house directly or a safe and secured location of your choice using diplomatic courier services. But can we trust you? Once the funds get to you, you take your 40% out and keep our own 60%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to. Our own part is sending it to you. If you are interested reply to Email: javie_rreeves@yahoo.com.cn I will furnish you with more details. Awaiting your urgent response.Your Buddy.Sgt. Jarvis Reeves .
_________________________________________________________________
Consigue el nuevo Windows Live Messenger
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview