These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, July 30, 2007

seeking for your consent

From: JewelTaylorsanrrcom - mrsjeweltaylor202@yahoo.fr

Dear Friend,

With all sincerity and humility it is with deep pains i write you this
message of wishful assistance to my predicament. I am Mrs Jewel Taylor
the
estranged wife to the former president of Liberia who was asked by
unanimous decision by the international community to step down from
the corridors of power .

I write you this mail under duress and as a result of my recent
decision to better the lives of i and my children. I have made a
decision which i know might not be good in the sight of man but the
present situation has led me to this decision to better the lives of
my children.Currently now i have decided to make do with the sum of
$20.5m (Twenty Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)
belonging to my husband in which i am a benefiaciary to, i have
decided to relocate with your assistance to your private account the
said sum.

My decision was reached when i could not conceive the thought that
after the United States Government has promised to let my husband go
free based
on the condition that he should step down Mr.Collin Powell stated in a
press briefing that he would be indicted by the court in Netherlands
to face charges on war crimes, this is what led to my decision as God
Knows that i was never in support of his involvement in the indecent
maltreating of innocent people in Politics.

This decision is hard for me to make but i just have to make it for
the sake of my children's future.Currently the said sum was lodged in a
safety deposit box in a financial Institution which i will disclose
to you as a matter of commitment to me and this plea for assistance. I
currently have the deposit certificate and can draw up a change of
beneficiary mandate to effect you as the beneficiary to the funds. I
am a trained economist by profession and it is in this line that i
will want you to take note that your services for assisting me will be
compensated to the best of my ability.

I have this to look forward to so i would like you to keep this project
close to your heart just as myself pending when we reach the
conclusive end
of this project. I will want you as a matter of confidentiality to
respond
through this mail and also include your telephone number as well so
that i can give you a call if the need arises as we are currently on
political asylum now in west africa. Once get your confirmation that
you can be of assistance i will bring you into a clearer picture of
the situation at hand.

View this site to see a picture of me:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2963086.stm

I look forward to your response with great hope of assistance from your
good self.at jewel_taylor01@hotmail.com

I remain Yours Truly,

Mrs Jewel Taylor