These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Thanks for your efforts

From: Dr.Mark Jones - abe_john@virgilio.it

From Dr.Mark Jones

Compensation For Your Past Efforts

Dear friend,

This is to inform you about my success in getting the money moved under
the co-operation of a new partner from India.Though I did not disclose
my real name during the time I contacted you for the fund transaction
but now that I have succeded in transfering the money I have decided to
give you my real name here.


Presently,I'm in India for the purpose of
investing my own share of the money.Meanwhile,I did not forget your
past efforts and attempts in assisting me to move the cash even though
we were not successful.

Now contact my secretary in Cotonou, Benin
Republic on the underlisted contact:

Name: Mr.Dan Bello

Email:
mrbellodan@yahoo.fr

Ask him to send you a Draft of ( $800 000.00 USD)
which I kept for you as compensation for all your past efforts and
attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciate your efforts at that
time so much.

So feel free and contact Mr.Dan Bello instruct him where
to send the money to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive
it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time.
Finally, I have forwarded instruction to my secretary to send the
Confirmable Draft to you, so feel free to get in touch with Mr.Dan
Bello and he will send the Draft to you without any delay.

My best
regards,

Dr.Mark Jones