These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, June 02, 2007

Contact Barr.Andy Freeman

From: Engr. P.Ajarah - sui_juris02@yahoo.com.mx

Engr.Philips Ajarah.
AM Chumaceiro Blv. 117
Willemstad, Curacao,
Netherlands Antilles.

Dear Partner.

Due to my tight schedules I could not contact you earlier before now. I am
very happy to inform you about my success in getting that money under the
cooperation of a new partner from Caribbean Island. Presently I'm in
Curacao, Netherlands Antilles with the new partner for some projects and
some research in Poultary farms here with my share. Meanwhile,I did not
forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in that process despite
the facts that it failed us at that time along the line,Now contact my
lawyer in Cotonou,Benin Republic,his name is Barrister.Andy Freeman
on(sui_juris01@yahoo.com.mx ) or ( sui_juris02@yahoo.com.mx ) and ask him
to send you the total sum of (usd965.000.00) in International Drafted
Cheque which i kept for your "COMPENSATION" for all the past efforts and
attempts to assist me in that matter then. I appreciated all your efforts
at that time very much.So feel free and get in touch with him and discuss
with him the best way for you to get it.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it. At the moment,I am very
busy here because of the projects which my new partner and I are having at
hand. Finally, remember that i have left instructions on your behalf, so
feel free to reach him immediately.

Please extend my greetings to your family and once am less free and after
my medical check up i will try to visit your family.

Yours faithfully.
Engr. Philips Ajarah