These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, June 02, 2007

call me as soon as you receive this mail on my direct telephone

From: michael james - michaeljames_1001@yahoo.com

FROM: Mr. Michael JamesPlot 4455 Saint Finbers RdG.R.A Lagos.Tele:- 234-806-2136084
Date:- june 1, 2007.
Dear Friend.

>From the mail I wrote to you, you may be wondering why should such a mail come to you. I am sorry for any inconveniences this may cause you but I believe that is how it has been destined by nature that we should meet. By reading my mail, I know you will understand that I am a banker, head of operations.

I would like to explain to you very confidential matter concerning a transaction I want you to assist me carried out.
My names are Mr. Michael James. I am working with a bank where I have put in more than Fifteen years of service as one of the pioneers and founders. That means I am among those that started the bank, now the bank has grown and the new Board of Directors all turned against me to retire me just because I came from the minority in my country.

There is some money in my possession which is Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$7,500,000.00) which I packaged in a box kept in my house. The money was deposited under my care but I do not want to disclose this money to the bank because of the retirement rumours. I kept the Money in my house planning how to take it outside the country to start a new life with my family.

Surprisingly, the board of directors brought in an auditor without my knowledge, the auditing has been concluded and they discovered that a huge sum of money was missing which part of it is the money I deposited with the Security & Finance Company in London.

A friend of mine that works in the same bank with me intimated me that the bank is trying to bring officials to my house to conduct searching and as soon as I heard about their intention to conduct a search in my house, I immediately carried the box to a Security & Finance Company because I have a friend there but I did not disclose what was in the box to the Company. There the box was weighed and I was able to pay half of the charge, which is $45,000.00 that was in my possession. The cargo has left Nigeria shores to London.

If you are interested to assist me, I want you to send to me the following requirements to enable us proceed.

1. Your full names.2. Your Contact Address3. Your Telephone and Fax numbers4. Any of your identification.5. Age and Occupation.

I will forward the in informations to the Security & Finance Company in London for onward delivery of the Consignment/Box where the fund is concealed to you.
Please I believe in you and my whole life depends on this money. I will give you 35% of the total Fund while 5% is mapped out for any expenses that may be incured in course of this transaction both Local and International. I will take 60%.
Thanks for your understanding and call me on receipt of this mail.

Best regards,

MR.MICHAEL JAMES.
_________________________________________________________________
Try Live.com - your fast, personalized homepage with all the things you care about in one place.
http://www.live.com/getstarted