These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, May 12, 2007

it interests me

From: Nana peters - nana_nanapeters1@rediffmail.com

My name is Nana Peters jr,
I hope this mail finds you well & healthy and i hope we can established a relationship since we are meeting for the first time,i have gone through a profile that speaks good of you and
it interests me to contact you for an assistance to help me transfer the Sum of $5.7 Million USA dollars my father deposited in a finance company here in Ghana,before he was assasinated in my country Cote d'Ivoire.
I like honesty,trust,love,truth,caring,& respect,i have all this qulities in me and i believe you have all this qualities too, that is why i decided to contact you for this transaction,i will like
you to contact me as soon as possible so that we can know ourselves better.
please reply through this email:nana_nanapeters1@rediffmail.com

Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest for more details.
Nana Peters jr

---------------------------------
Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Here's a solution