These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, May 12, 2007

GOOD DAY

From: Ernest Lucas - ernest_lucas3004@yahoo.co.in

From: The Desk of Dr.Ernest Lucas
Manager,
International Commercial Bank Limited
First -Light, Kaneshie Branch,
Accra-Ghana.

Dear Friend,
I hope this may not constitute sort of embarrassment to you, but I will be very please if this transaction will make us know each other as we both are going to benefit from this transaction, First I must solicit your confidence in this transaction, this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. But I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.

I have decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction, as we have been reliably informed of your discreetness and ability in transaction of this nature. Let me start by introduce my self properly to you, my name is Ernest Lucas, I am the regional manager of the International Commercial Bank of Ghana, first-light kaneshie branch in the Western Region of Ghana. I came to know you in my Private Search for a Reliable and Reputable Person to handle this Confidential Transaction. I am 48years of age and married with 9 lovely kids. It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and INTERGRITY; I only hope we can assist each other.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the regional manager of the International Commercial Bank Limited; it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each year. On the course of the last year end of year report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made $11.500.000.00USD ( Eleven Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have since place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank I can not be directly connected to this money, so this informed my contacting you for us to work, so that you can assist and receive this money into your bank account for us to SHARE. The sharing of the fund are thus: 30% for you 50% for I and the remaining 20% for any legal expenses we have acquired in this transaction.

Note! There are practically no risk involved, this transaction is 100% risk free and legally blinded, it will be bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with our branch so that our Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.

If you accept this offer to work with me, If you find this proposal suitable for you do furnish me with the following information's: Your full Name, Contact Address, Occupation and Position, Date of Birth, Gender, Marital Status, Nationality, E-mail address, Tel/Fax Number. To enable me fix your data in our bank file, so that you will be recognized in our bank (ICB) as a customer before the onward transfer.

I will appreciate it very much. If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not make undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you. And how we can achieve it successfully.
Best regards,
Dr. Ernest Lucas

---------------------------------
Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers