These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, April 26, 2007

BELOVED FRIEND

From: james R M - jamesmradebbe@yahoo.co.uk

Good day,

I am James Radebbe, I represent a top mining company executive in South Africa. I have a very sensitive and private brief from this top executive to ask for your partnership to re-profile funds totally US$18,700,000.00 (Eighteen Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)

I will give the details of how we intend to proceed,this is a legitimate transaction. You will be paid 15% for your "management fees", if I am able to reach terms with you.

If you are interested, please write me and provide me with your full names and telephone numbers and private email address and I will provide further details. Please keep this close to your chest as much as possible; we are still in acting service.

NOTE: I know there may be scams and junk mails flying here and there on the internet but certainly, this is not one. Please do not fail to understand that in spite of all that, opportunities of this kind still abound. If you have ever wished or prayed for something good to come your way, now I urge you to take this message seriously and with an open mind. You could never know. This may be an answer to your prayers.So please give it a benefit of doubt, and with good faith and trust join me and I am assuring you now that you will never be disappointed.

Please reply urgently and furnish me with your TELEPHONE/CELL NUMBERS for furtherdetails.

I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation. I am available to entertain any questions concerning the clarity of this transaction.

Regards,

Mr. James Radebbe.

Txt a lot? Get Messenger FREE on your mobile