These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, November 13, 2006

URGENTLY

From: HARRY MACDONALD - harrymacdonald@myway.com

My Dear,
I am Mr.Harry Macdonald,an accountant in one of the banks in
the UK, A domant account of $15 million have been found in our Bank,and
on checking the account i found out that it was last opperated since
1998,ever since nobody has come to activate the account,am contacting
you to come forward as a foreigner and claim the money becuase the
account in which the money was found is a foreign account.I need a
foreigner like you who would act as the owner of the account and help
me transfer this fund into his forreign account.I want you to contact
me immediately so that we can proceed with the process.I wish to
transfer and invest the sum of $15 million overseas and needs somebody
to manage this investment on my behalf. so this project is top secret
and you should not reveal it to anyone.
You should also bear in mind
that your assistance is needed to transfer and secure this fund for the
investment and you are now to stand as the Owner of the Money.so that
all the papers needed for the transfer would be in your name.Please
your response is highly needed so as to stop further contact.I hope
this will mark the begining of a good relationship between my family
and your family. Nevertheless if you can't keep and manage this fund
for any reason or not interested, kindly inform me immediately so that
I can start looking for another contact. I would like to have your
private phone and fax numbers for easy communication.
You can contact
me through my more secure email: harrymacdonald@myway.com
Thanks for
your understanding, waiting for your quick response.
Regards
Mr.Harry
Macdonald.
harrymacdonald@myway.com