These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 12, 2006

In need of assistance

From - lasosni@gmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am MS LARISA SOSNITSKAYA a personal secretary to Mikhail Khodorkovsky the
richest man in Russia and owner of the following companies: Chairman CEO:
YUKOS OIL(Russian Most Largest Oil Company) Chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank
(A well reputable financial institution with its branches all over the
world).

I am in need of your assistance to make a little transction hence i have
mailed you but if you fell offended please do not bother to respond to my
mail.

You might have heard much about my boss if you are conversent with cnn news
business reports.Wherefor you will now know that my boss is in jail for tax
evation.

I have worked with my boss for a period time now and he has entrusted me
with very heavy responsibility.

Befor his been sent to jail, he handed me documents ment to pay up a
foreing contractor for the service he has rendered to the compaany for the
supply of heavy machinery .

This documents are right now in my possession and i need some one to assist
me with the transfere of the funds as they are alredy in Europe.

If you agree to help me out then i will foward to you scanned copies of of
all necessary backing documents that will assist us with the transfre only
you have to be willing and commited so we ca make progress.

If you are intrested plesae get back to me so we can talk more.

Have a nice day,

Ms Larisa S