These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 12, 2006

From Cynthia William

From Cynthia William
Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire
E- mail: cynthia_william1@yahoo.fr

My dear,

I am Cynthia William and I inherited an important sum of money from my late father who died in a recent crisis in Cote d'Ivoire. I wish to request for your assistance in investing this money in a lucrative venture under your directives and guidiance in your country. I want you to assist me for the transfer of this sum of Two million, five hundred thousand United State Dollars.($2.500,000)to your account designate hence I will give you the contact of the bank where the money is so that you can contact them immediately and discuss with them since I do not know much about financial issues. I will give you some resonable percentage from the total sum for your assistance while I pray that you do not betray me at last.
Awaiting your immediate response.
God bless you.
Cynthia William

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you ?
I want you to please kindly have a look on this site so that you will be able to know more about the reason why i need your Urgent respond: WWW.ABIDJAN.COM

Cynthia William

Response via this email address: cynthia_william1@yahoo.fr

---------------------------------
Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.Téléchargez la version beta