These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 12, 2006

Dear

From - mrsgrecudaniela@aim.com

I am Mrs. Grecu Daniela, I work as a Manager, Bills and Exchange with
zenith bank, plc. I have an urgent and very confidential business
proposal for you. An American Oil consultant/contractor, Mr. Thompson
m. Forsythe, deposited funds with us, his bankers, Zenith bank international plc the Sum of $45,000,000.00 dollars (forth five million dollars). He died in a train crash, On the October 5, 1999, my client was involved in a trains crashed near Paddington Station, which is less than a mile north of Notting Hill.

http://www.kidsnewsroom.org/testmember/100899/aw_100899_01.htm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/467919.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/special_report/1999/10/99/london_train_crash/465503.stm

He died with his wife and two kids without leaving any relations. I
have tried several years after his death to trace any of his relations
that might come over to claim the funds deposited with us as his next
of kin but found none. I was his accounts officer and managed his
account for him until his death. I was soon promoted to become Manager
in the Bills and Exchange department and this makes all easy for us as
I know how to go about getting the funds transferred to you
successfully.

These funds if not claimed, the entire funds will be reverted to the
ownership of the Government. Consequently, my proposal to you is that
I want you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to the deceased
so that the funds will not be claimed back by the Government officials
here. So what I want us to do is simple, I will like you to be
presented as the next of kin to the deceased as you share the same last
name. Your nationality or person does not matter. All that I need is a
sincere personality to accomplish this project. Please note that your
name or where you come from does not matter at all because all the
necessary documents/changes will be done by me in your favor as the
beneficiary. I am manager here and I will prepare the necessary
documents for the drafting and notarization of the Will and obtain the
necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in your favour
to show that you are the next of kin to the deceased.

The bank's Board of Directors will at the end of the day contact you
after going through the documents that the deceased lawyer will provide
for you. Take note that the total sum, $45,000,000.00 dollars (forth
five million dollars) will be shared in the ratio of 60% for me while
30% will be for you for assisting us with claiming the funds. 10% of
the funds are set aside for any incidental expenses in the course of the
transfer to you. There is no risk involved at all, the paperwork for
this transaction will be done legally, this will guarantee the
successful execution of the transaction. If you are interested, please
reply immediately, and upon your response, I shall provide you with
more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the
transaction.

Please observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall
require your assistance to invest my share in your country and I also
want to donate some part of my share to charity and more information
will come your way upon your response.

Upon The receipt of this mail message, feel free to send to me the
following, to enable us start the process:

1. your full Names and contact address.
2. Your private Telephone, cell phone and fax numbers.
3. Occupation and Age

Thanks and best regards in anticipation of your response

Sincerely,

Mrs. Grecu Daniela.
---------------------------------
Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2?/min or less.
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com