These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, October 16, 2007

HE WILL SEND YOU THE PAYMENT ASAP

From: johnmbaadinetcomuy - marthincoolman@yahoo.com

Dear Colleague,
 
Thanks on a very happy note and it is incredible your efforts , time
and energy towards the project. Your tonic was why the large cash left
finally after so many trals. I write to inform you that at last, the
fund transfer had been a SUCCESS.

Since all our effort in conjunction with yours were met with various
failures and disappointments after the other. The Fund was paid out and
I have collected my own share.

Presently, I am in South Korea where, in partnership with a core
investor in the Mining Sector of their economy, we are investing in the
industry. But, I am not oblivious of the fact that you did your best in
that context, although, it seem that element of doubt crept in.
For your sincere and fruitfull sacrifices, I pressurized the
influential woman to concede some amount as COMPENSATION to you, for
the resources that you implunged even the time and inconveniences.
The sum of US$800,000.00 was what she agreed to as your compensation
value, and the sum was made in draft but, because of my appointment in
South Korea and too, I could not get through to you since your number
at any time indicated "not in use", I then handed it over to my
secretary.

His name is attorney chris coolman and his email: (
lawyerchriscoolman@yahoo.fr)

The Secretary is very much informed by me about you and I instructed
him to hand over the Draft to you  without you paying a dime as soon as
you contact him.

I gave him the CODE 555, which you have to mention for
identification.

Note that at times I will be in the site and the Internet does not
work there. Only when I am in the city.

Yours Sincerely and associate,
Mr.John Mba chiarman
chiarman chrome oil
middle east and london