These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 14, 2007

Compliments

From: Sonam Khandu - sonmkhandu@aim.com

Compliments

My name is Sonam Khandu, the foreign operations manager of Bhutan National Bank Limited Tshongdue Paro Branch Bhutan. I wish to seek your assistance over a transaction which is in my possession, involving a huge amount of money worth $19.000000.00 (Nineteen million US dollars).

I got your email from our countries commerce and industry directory and I intend to contact you on the transaction if we can be of assistance to each others. Please kindly note that this mail is only an appeal seeking your acceptance and will be appreciated if responded to. I intend to inform you on details of the transaction and modalities in executing this proposal on receipt of your email accepting to assist.

Please do kindly inform me on your interest in and confidentiality is assisting. Please kindly reply to my private email address sonmkhandu@aim.com and I shall respond back with details and necessary information.

I thank you for your anticipated acceptance

Yours Sincearly
Mr. Sonam Khandu