These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 15, 2007

reply

From: SOLOMON SHANGRILLA - solomon_shangrilla_456@yahoo.ca

Dear beloved,
Good day, I like to invest in your country. I am Solomon Shangrilla from
Togo. I am the first son of Mr.Jonathan K.Shangrilla, former Minister of
Mines and Industry. He was killed by rebels on his way to Capital city
Lome.
He deposited trunk box containing 18.5 million U.S Dollars with Global Storage
Company Ghana for safe keeping and instruct that I should claim it to look
after my self and my Mother. I intend to invest this money abroad, hence my
contacting you to advice me how best I can invest this money in your country
and buy a house there. For assistance I offer 15% of the money.
My telephone number Blow
00228-999-53-11 .
We have all the Vita Documents that cover the funds with the Storage Company
over here in Ghana, kindly send me your fax and telephone number so that I can
talk with you before moving to the Next step
Thank you very much for the anticipated acceptance while I expect your prompt
response.
Best Regards,
Solomon Shangrilla

---------------------------------
Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo! Answers