These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, August 13, 2007

I HAVE A VITAL INFORMATION TO DISCLOSE TO YOU

From: Nicole - priddynikky@yahoo.com

Hello dear,

I sincerely hope that this will not come to you as a surprise or an embarrassment since we neither knew each other before nor had any neither previous correspondence nor contact. I am Nicole Pride by name from Ontario Canada. I have some information to disclose and I assure you will be delirious after hearing this; it's conceivable that I might not be alive due to my disease (AIDS). Right now I am in CHINA where I went to see if I could find a good and effective herb that could heal me to no avail.

It all happened when i went on a research for animals in Sierra Leone and fortunately for me i found this treasure box which contains Diamonds and Gold. During this period, some militants in Sierra Leone felt I was not supposed to take it and they conspired against me. As a result, I moved the treasure to a neighboring country Nigeria where I kept it with Local security firm that was available at that time. This security firm helped me in legalizing it and issued some documents which can help me defend the treasure if the need arises (the documents are safely kept in the treasure box).
Well I wouldn't like to say too much but all you need to do is contact the officer in charge who I handed the treasure to mantissecurity.office@gmail.com, tell him that I (Nicole Pride) assigned you to collect the treasure for it's my last property I have left as I have willed the rest to different people around the world who showed their gratitude and also prayed for me.

For the Officer in charge of the treasury section to believe you, here are some necessary details of me which you have to put down when you contact the officer. ( Secret Codes and password). Without these details you can't receive the treasure or get a reply from him.

Treasure owner> Nicole Pride
Password> Canadian lady
Secret Code > Ei2007pd
Secret Question> who am I
Secret Answer> an Orphan

If this secret codes get to any other person the treasure will be given to that person because that is the instruction i gave, privacy is the best for you.

The Security firm will need the following details of you.

FULL NAME:..................................
COUNTRY:.....................................
STATE:..........................................
HOME/ OFFICE ADDRESS:............
DIRRECT PHONE NO:..............
OCCUPATION................................

PLEASE NOTE: When you collect the treasure, I want you take 10% of it and give 90% to any Orphanage home or motherless babies home of your choice most especially in Asia, Africa and America because the treasure is too much for one person and priceless than you think