These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, August 13, 2007

Greetings

From: Mr Ben Richard - b_richard50@yahoo.com.hk

Hello My Dear,

My name is Mr. Ben Richard, Chief Auditor of Natwest
Bank London Plc. I have only
written to seek your indulgence and
assistance. I wish to make a transfer involving a huge amount of
£12.500,000,000.00 {Twelve Million Five Hundred thousand pounds
Sterling}.

I am proposing to make this transfer to a bank account of
your choice. Thus, for your indulgence and support, I propose an offer
of 25% of the total amount to be yours after the transfer has been
successfully concluded. Kindly reply me stating your interest, and I
shall furnish you with the details and necessary proceedure which to
make the transfer safe for the both of us.

Your Full Name,Contact
Address,Phone/fax number,will be necessary for this Effect. I await
your response so as for us to proceed with the transaction.If you are
interested, please reply me immedietaly to my private
{b_richard50@yahoo.com.hk}

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Sincerely yours

Mr. Ben Richard