These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hello

From: brown andrew - drbrown_433@yahoo.es

Attn Sir,
My name is Dr.Brown Andrew, a senior staff and executive of a
bank here in United Kingdom. I am writing to seek your indulgence and
assistance. I wish to make a transfer involving a huge amount of
roughly estimated at £15,000,000.00.(fifteen million pounds sterling).
I am proposing to make this transfer to a designated bank account of
your choice. I could not do this project alone since I am an insider
in the bank. A zero account balance or a new account may be openned for
this purpose. Thus, for your indulgence and support, I propose an
offer of 10% of the total amount to be your compensation and commission
after the transfer has been successfully concluded.
Kindly reply me stating your interest, and I shall furnish you with
the details and necessary procedure with which to make this transfer
legitimate and effective.
I am anxiously awaiting your response via my email drbrown_433@yahoo.es .
And include your tel/fax number for better and swift communication.
Thanks and God bless.
Sincerely yours,
Dr. Brown Andrew


---------------------------------
You're not bound to your email address, it's a snitch to switch. Give Yahoo! Mail a try