These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, August 25, 2007

Fund transfer

From: Gray Norman - graynorman@gawab.com

Hello,
I am a straight forward person and this is the same way I Would like for you to respond to this email, should you be interested in it's content or not.

I know that this message will come to you as surprise as we do not know each other. I am MR. Gray Norman, an accountant. There is an account opened in my bank in 1999 with a huge sum and since 2001 nobody has operated on this account again. Private investigations revealed the funds were embezzled and the account owner is dead without a benefactor. I am contacting you so the funds can be transferred to your name. Contact me via my email, so I can give you the details if interested.

I look forward to your reply
GRAY NORMAN