These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, July 08, 2007

HELLO MY DEAR PLEAES READ

From: Dr Ashok Hooli - dr_ashokhooli00id@yahoo.com

Hello my dear,
My name is Dr. Ashok Hooli, an Account Officer with the bank below and
I have a very sensitive and confidential transaction to do with you
from
National Bank For Agriculture And Rural development, (NABARD) in India.
www.nabard.org/index1.asp

I am requesting for your partnership in re-profiling funds, I shall
give
the details, but in summary. The funds are coming via National Bank For
Agriculture And Rural development, (NABARD) in India. My family is at
the
moment in San-Francisco, California in the USA and I have an ID to
prove
this because I was living there until I got this appointment to work
with
the above bank and still go there as often as I wish.This is a
legitimate
transaction and you shall be paid 30% as your"Management Fee".
If you are interested, please write back and provide me with your
confidential telephone and fax numbers, or do call me as soon as you
can
on this number +44 703 590 1325 as I am at the moment in London, UK for
another transaction and I will provide further details and instructions
as
soon as you give me a call.Please keep this matter confidential, as we
can't afford any problems or complications.

Finally, do note that this must be concluded within few weeks. Write
back
promptly via this confidential email address
dr_ashokhooli00id@yahoo.com
for further information.
I shall provide you with all relevant documents that the success of
this
transaction requires and also send you a scanned copy of my India
International Passport as soon as we have discussed verbally.
I look forward to hearing from you.
http://www.nabard.org/index1.asp
Regards,
Dr. Ashok Hooli