These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, June 12, 2007

MrFrank Quamme

From: frank quamme - frank_quamme2@indiatimes.com

From: Mr.Frank Quamme.
International Commercial Bank
Team Branch, Accra Ghana.

Dear friend,
My name is Mr.Frank Quamme,and I am the regional manager of International Commercial Bank of Team Branch in Accra Ghana.
I got your information during a Search for trustworthy people through my private Internet.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the regional manager of the International Commercial Bank it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each year.
On the course of the last year 2006 end of year report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made three Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars [US$3,500.000.00] which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of it.
I have since place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without
any beneficiary.
The bank will approve this money to any foreigner because the former operator of the a/c is a foreigner this is why I contact you for both of us will assist each other.
I want to assure you that the transaction is 100% free risk and no panic in it; if due process is followed accordingly.
Finally, I will give you 25% for your corporation..
I look forward to a favorable response from you.
Best Rgards,
Mr.Frank Quamme