These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, June 17, 2007

Contact my secretary now

From: Anthony Zaki - georgeezefile2@yahoo.fr

My dear Friend,

I did not forgot your past effort by trying to help me, Now I want to
inform you that i have suceeded in getting those funds transferred
under the cooperation of a new partner from London.Presently a am in
london investing with my own share of money.

Contact my secretary because I have left the whole instruction to him
on your behalf and instruct him where to send the ($1.5M) with out any
further delay for your compensation. His name is Mr.George Eze.
Email: georgeezefile2@yahoo.fr

NOTE :BELLOW IS THE REQUIRED INFORMATIONS YOU WILL SEND TO MY
SECRETARY:-

(1) YOUR FULL NAMES.........
(2) YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS.............
(3) YOUR DIRECT CELPHONE NUMBER AND HOUSE PHONE .....
(4) YOUR STATE AND COUNTRY LOCATION............

You can reach my secretary Mr.George Eze with this email address:
georgeezefile2@yahoo.fr

Best Regards
Anthony zaki