These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, May 15, 2007

LETTER OF COMPENSATION

From: williams bishop - williamsbishop02@gmail.com

I wish to inform you that I concluded this transaction suscessfully
with a lady in London and I am currently residing in London with
my family. I want to inform you I would like to compensate you
with the sum of US$950,000.00 for your efforts in trying to assist
me with this transaction but later it did not work out between us.
I dropped the (cheque in bank draft) with Director of delivery
company name Peter Ugonma.
I did this out of sympathy for your efforts and also
because of the almight God, l hope you will be
satisfied afterall,despite the fact that you did not believe
me.
I advise you to contact him immediately through his e-mail
address: *peterugonma02@myway.com* for the delivery
of the bank draft to you.
have a nice life with my token of compensation for
your efforts and God bless you.
Regards

Bishop Williams.
The man of God