These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, May 18, 2007

Hello Dear

From: Maria Elena Fernandez - ffernandez1956@yahoo.it

Hello Dear, I am madam Maria Elena Fernandez, a native of Philippine nationality, and a divorcee. I would like to have a long lasting and confidant relationship with you, if possible entrusting my lifetime fortune into your possession, as now I am broken hearted and needs someone to trust, without remembering my past and forsaken experiences from close confidants and family. I need someone, who would take me for whom I am and as a lifetime partner, after making claims of my deposited life fortuned in Abroad. Well, from your profile, I believe in me that you ought to be a very honest person. I would like to give you a brief description of my life. I was once the mistress of our ex-President, Joseph Estrada, and during his tenure in office, I was being used as a courier to depositing his funds, in Europe and America, but due to the fracas I had with his wife, Madam Loi and her son, Jude, it caused a public embarrassment and people came to know that I had been having an affair with the President. But, not quite long, I was arrested, together with his wife and son, in connection with the 27th July, 2003, failed coup, which I did not have anything to do with, but was alleged that I have been harboring some of the dissident and arms in one of the villa, bought for me by the President. But, now, I have been released and I am under security watch and seriously monitored. All, I want from you is to assist me to make claims of the funds, I did deposited in Europe precisly in Madrid Spain as the other deposits documents have been confiscated and seized by the government of Madam Gloria, the President. But, this one is the only one they could not see, as I did kept the documents with one of my close confidant, The Amount being deposited is much 17.5 million Euros, as this was the money that was supposed to be used by the President to acquire some properties in America, Africa and Europe.He sent me to California to negociate for a property, you can see the vissa in my international passport which I will send to you after your fonfirmation. All, I want from you, now is honesty and sincerity, as soon as this money is claimed by you, I will look for a way and sneaked out of Philippines and travel down to meet you, as the demurrage of the consignment is increasing day to day, moreover, I have been paying the sum of about 40 dollars daily. So we can go into a lifetime partnership together, in investing this money in your country and anywhere else you prefer. I will send you Photos with the copy of my International pasport, if you care for it.
Sincerely yours, Maria Elena Fernandez
_________________________________________________________________
Téléchargez le nouveau Windows Live Messenger !
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview