These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, May 28, 2007

compensation for your past effort

From: willykome - willykome@libero.it

Dear friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred with the assistance of a new partner from Paraguay as we were unable to effect the transfer through you. It has really been quite a long time but presently I' m in Paraguay for the purpose of investing my own share of the fund on some projects under the guidance of my new partner. However, I would not forget in a hurry your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the fund despite the fact that it failed.

I left a certified bank draft of the sum of $800,000.00 with my secretary in COTONOU-BENIN REPUBLIC. Mr Samuel Micah email address samuelmicah@myway.com and do contact him immediately but endeavour to instruct him on how you want to receive your certified bank draft compensation for your past effort.

Do inform me immediately you receive your draft so as to share in the joy after the stress we went through together.
Also reconfirm your names and postal address to my secretary.

Regards,
Dr William Kome

------------------------------------------------------
Passa a Infostrada. ADSL e Telefono senza limiti e senza canone Telecom
http://click.libero.it/infostrada