These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, January 04, 2007

Re: From Christopher In Iraq

From: brian glebovich - christo33@rediffmail.com

I have a very urgent need for assistance, I will disclose my identity and how I got your contact as soon as I am sure that you will not use this information against me, but I am presently serving in Mosul , Iraq , and will also send you adequate proof of my identity when it is safe to do so.
I have to urgently move some money out of here to a safe country as soon as i can have some assistance because of the restrictions, and I have discovered a secure way of doing so, I will explain the source money to you when I am convinced that you sincerely want to work with me. Concealing this money here has been a big problem/source of distraction to me, what I require from you now is the assurance that you will honor my conditions, mostly as regards taking care of my share, and preserving all information relating to this, I am offering you 5 million dollars ($5,000,000) for your role. Should you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this mail as any leakage will be too bad for us.I will continue with the details when you signify your intention to work with me. Please for safety purposes, send response to: chrstphr_mauro@yahoo.com
Respectfully, Christopher