These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, December 12, 2006

PLEASE CONTACT ME

From: MRS RITA OBASEKI - ritaobaseki2@yahoo.co.uk

Hello Friend,

Calvary greetings to you in the name of God, I have the priviledge to check
my mail now and discovered your quick reply, the Lord richly bless you as
you accept to take up this work on my behalf. Please the bulk of this money
would have to go to the less priviledged and Handicapped in the society.

All you need to do is to start making your arrangement to use this money for
the propagation of the work of God in your area. Again look for less
priviledged homes to deliver some items too. First, I want you to send
to me your full information that I will forward to the Security Bank to
transfer the fund to you.

I will like you to forward this information to me

1. Your full name and contact address.
2. Your telephone and fax number.
3. Your full company name.
4.Your age.

As soon i receive the above information, i will forward to you all the
data/applicaition of claim from the Security Bank that you will send to them
to release the money to you.

Please do not be offended, if I am not able to check or reply your mail on
time, due to the my health situation.Secondly, today i will make known this
transaction to the doctor where am currently receiving treatment.

Please keep praying for me and my recovery remain blessed as you do this.
Till i hear again from you. Try to mail on [ritaobaseki2@yahoo.co.uk ]

Yours in Faith,
Mrs.Rita Obaseki

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01