These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, October 10, 2006

YOUR ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED

From - jamescot_law@yahoo.com

MASCOT CHEMBER OF LAW
CO-PORATE AND LEGAL PRACTIONERS
ACCESS MANAGEMENT
108 RIDGE WAY NW7 IRN
SWITZERLAND.

I wish this my proposal will not come to you as a surprise though you might regard it as one of the wild spread scams. I am BARRISTER JAMES MASCOT with mascot chember of law with regional office in Swiss. I had a foreign client ( Mr.Bernard Tucker)who deposited the sum of US$21.5million (Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with his trust firm. Unfortunately,this client was among the victims of EGYPTAIR FLIGHT NO.990 that crashed on the 31-10-1999 in U.S.A. Confirmable from the website; www.cnn.com/us/9911/02/egyptair990.list/index.html ).

But, since that year after the death of my client, i have not had anybody that comes for the claims of this since his wife whom he made the next of kin was also involved in the accident too. i now have to trace his surname through the internet to see if i can get any member of his family hence i contacted you.

A situation I have monitored closely with my position in the society. Now, having monitored this deposit and managed it over the years before and after his death, and hence nobody has showed up as the second next of kin for the past years now, I have removed the file to my "private vault". I now humbly solicit for your assistance in this issue. I wish to present you as the second next of kin to this our client so as to claim out this money, before it is remmited into the fedral account where other people may as well claim it directly without going to this lenght.
I have taken every necessary precautionary measures concerning this issue and arrangement has been concluded by the bank director and me in achieving this goal, provided you will follow my instructions in the process. I am only waiting for your response to enable me move the funds to your agreed safe account.

This does not have any risk attached to it as all the internal documentations would be handled by me and every loop holes sealed also provided you give me your assistance and support. I therefore request you to confirm your interest by a return message and I will furnish you with the full details and what to do concerning this deal.
What you stand to gain would be discussed and it is negotiable before the deal commences. Thank you in anticipation of your urgent response to my request stating your wish in this deal.You can as well indicate if you are not interested.You can reply via my alternative email.
(jamescot_law@yahoo.com)


Kind regards,
JAMES MASCOT. EQS
(ATTORNEY )