These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 25, 2007

Dearest in Christ always pray for me as you receive this email

From: PASTOR POWELL - pastorpowell0005@earthlink.net

Dearest in Christ,

I am Pastor Powell, I just got your contact on my personal search of the person i am willing my money to. I was mistakenly injected with the injection that they used on a HIV AIDS patient, That was how i contacted this strange illness two years ago. I have willed the sum of $FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS to you, That is the only money left in my account now.

Pls contact the bank director were i have account with his email address(tomtomgreenn@yahoo.com) his name is Tom green, he will help you and also transfer this money to you immediately. Pls be serrios and make sure that this money is being transfered to you. cos i have few days to live as the doctor said and always pray for me as you receive
this email.

God Bless you.
Pastor Powell