These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, September 09, 2007

LATEST DEVELOPMENT

From: KUGBE MOSE - directorwestern1@sify.com

Western Union Money Transfer
Auditor General
12 High street Lome
Republice of Togo


ATNN,
let me introudec my self to you first, I Dr Kugbe Mose Martins. I am
auditor General of western union government just appointed me from South
Africa to Republic of Togo ,when i came to the office i see your $1.8 usd
dollars that was pended in the system ,

So i inform the Government of Republic of Togo and I also inform the
Government of Ghana, so they all put head together agree for you to
receive your money from the system without no delay, because the
Government office have Approved that you should receive your money without
no delay,

I am contacting you to come across FILL the Below forms before you receive
the total fund from the system ,
my friend it is very very inportant for me to hear from you today, i got
your email from my file that is why i am informing you now for you to
receive your money , your M.T.C.N CONTROL NUMBER IS IN MY TABLE,
GOVERNMENT HAS GIVEN ME THE ORDER. TO TRANSFER YOUR MONEY AND YOUR M.T.C.N
CONTROL NUMBER TO YOU WITHOUT NO DELAY .

Thanks and God bless
Regard
Dr. Kugbe Martins Mose,
Auditor General
Western Union Money Transfer
Lome, Togo
00233 287 299 214