These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Compliment of the day

From: Nana kufuor - nanakufuor01@yahoo.com

NANA KUFUOR
nanakufuor01@yahoo.com


Compliment of the day…..
How are you doing, Am {NANA FUKUOR}Son Of {J.A KUFUOR} The President Of Ghana I Have A Little Information From the Senior Adviser Of My Father{ J.A KUFUOR}That There Will be An Election Next Year Here In Ghana My Country.

And Due To The Nation Cup That Will Be Hosting Here In Ghana. My Father Gave Me A Project Of Road And Part Of The New Stadium…

Out Of The Fund Projected. I Will Like TO Transfer 45% to You {NO BODY WORK FOR PURBLIC AND FORGET IS OWN}
I Need Your Assistance .If you Are Willing to Assist Me I Will like You to Send Me This Information Below

FULL NAME:
CONTACT ADDRESS:
PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER:
AGE:
NATIONALITY:

I Want You to Bear In Mind That This Transaction Is Confidential.
Hope To Hear From You

Regard
Nana Kufuor