These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, August 12, 2007

LAND FOR SALE

From: tidiane ouongo - tidianepc@yahoo.fr

I EXCUSE MYSELF THIS INTRUISON IN YOUR LIMPS ELECTRONIC I ask you to agree to accept my excuses. I name myself KOUASSI MAXIME, I life with ADZOPE in a locality located at 215 km of the town of Abidjan. I am the son of fire MR. KOUASSI A.GILBERT large grower and owner of grounds in the towns of ADZOPE and ALEPE.Je am his/her only son and its goods return to me full .je am currently titular VAT D and I am not yet register in a faculty with the université.la reason in is that I do not have enough of under registering me. I would like consequently to sell some grounds to be able to register me at the university of ABIDJAN or if possible to continue my studies in europe.les grounds which I puts on sale are grounds of 1000m ² and of 1600m ² .je make this advertisement so that those which wish to have grounds can of approprier.je detients the certificates of property. I have also a room located in the commune of yopougon which measures close to 850m ² that I make to 15 and ground
CFA million frank of 1000m ² and of 1600m ² I do them with 20millions and 27 million with certificates of property (cpf). HERE MY CONTACT: kouassi09serges@yahoo.fr


---------------------------------
Stockage illimité de vos mails avec Yahoo! Mail. Changez aujourd'hui de mail